An innovative prefabrication timber wall and flooring manufacturer for the construction industry.
In the Australia, we see a hybrid model evolving, whereby the superstructure/timber frame is now prefabricated off-site and erected (usually with the aid of a crane) on site, with the builder or main-contractor taking over to manage the finishing trades.
Modern methods of construction are all about taking as much of the grunt work away from cold, wet building sites as possible. Improving efficiencies, reducing errors and waste, and ultimately saving on build costs.
Our products are certified, builder-surveyor friendly and we easily translate engineering drawings in our system with minimal to no changes to the design.
We work directly with builders and main contractors to make their life easier, reduce risk and ensure projects are complete on-time.
• Design & Engineering
• Slab analysis
• Review and provide design solutions, to reduce cost and materials
• Engineering sign-off drawings
• Structural Elements
• External Wall System (with or without cladding)
• Windows supply & pre-installation (optional)
• Partition Wall System
• Internal Wall System
• Intermediate Floor Cassettes
• Roof Cassettes
• Structural TImber Members
• On-Site Services
• Assembly (our team or training your team)
• Void/Safety Protection