Micro Plastics Pty Ltd
Micro Plastics was established in 1977 as a custom injection moulder to the plastics industry. Micro Plastics was originally located in the Braeside area in Melbourne, VIC, but as demand grew, so did our number of moulding machines. To accommodate this, we relocated to purpose built premises in Dandenong South, Melbourne, VIC. We are now located in a 4,000 square metre building which houses 23 modern injection moulding machines ranging in size from 60 ton to 800 ton.
Micro Plastics provides for a range of customers including, but not limited to, Pool & Spa, Lighting, Natural Gas Fittings, Safety Fencing and Housewares.
Toolmaking, Tool design, Tool advice, Material recommendations, die trials, moulded parts, Packaging, Ultrasonic Welding.
Micro Plastics are moulders of the following resins:
- PC/ABS Alloy
- PVC, Flexible
- PVC, Rigid
Micro Plastics has 23 modern machines ranging from 60 ton to 800. Our specialisation is moulding, however our expertise extend to product design tool design tool manufacture.
- Micro Plastics has 23 Injection Moulding machines
- 10 machines ranging from 60 to 800 Ton
- 13 machines ranging from 180 to 800 Ton
- Ultrasonic welders on site.
- Calibrated measuring equipment
- Quality Inspectors
- Approved customer samples for all products
- Inspection and Testing procedures
- Documentation through all stages of production to allow traceability and quality service
- All documentation and records are maintained as per ISO9001