O’Brien Electrical Hallam
Experts making it easy
O’Brien Electrical Hallam was established in 1988 to serve industrial clients in the greater metropolitan Melbourne area, we have grown an enviable reputation for delivering high quality service with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Our people are our greatest asset. We have a continual improvement process focussed on workplace safety and skills enhancement, regular training sessions and tool box talks are held. We are extremely fortunate to have a fantastic culture throughout the business.
We have a full end-to-end job management and tracking system. All our staff are scheduled to jobs via the company app. This also records times and locations. We use the NECA WHSE as well as the Quality and Environment System to ensure worker safety and compliance with all relevant standards.
Our Service to You
O’Brien Electrical Hallam offers full 24/7 service with staff available to call out at any time of day. With staff on call from electricians to engineers, we can be onsite and tailor our service perfectly to your needs. By taking this approach we can ensure the we will have your plant up and running again with absolute minimum downtime.
We achieve this elevated level of service by:
- Use of modern cloud-based job allocation systems that offers client access allowing you to monitor progress and upload job data.
- Dedicated Engineering and Electrical team to ensure one stop service second to none for all your systems needs.
- Fully equipped site maintenance vehicles with tools and diagnostic equipment to suit any task.
With team members ranging from A Grade electricians through to software engineers why not give us a call next time you require assistance or just to discuss our service capabilities.
We are an industry leader in the industrial electrical arena. We have an in-house engineering team that provide service from preventative maintenance and breakdowns to complex systems for production automation and control Turnkey solutions. Areas we have expertise in:
- PLC supply installation, programming, and fault finding
- Variable Speed Drives
- Machine safety Audit, design and installation
- Control system design
- Control panel manufacture
- Power factor correction
- 24 hour breakdown service
- Machine wiring
- Power distribution
- Thermal Imaging