Date: Tuesday 7th April 2020
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
Place: Online Webinar
With the pandemic now taking hold around the world, our businesses will never be the same. How will your business adapt?
SEMMA Member, Bruce Pearce from Veality is an advisor in the use of new immersive technologies. He is offering a free one-hour webinar session to talk through how new technologies could help you adapt in these challenging times and come out the other side stronger.
· Sales – If your staff can’t travel, augmented reality is a viable alternative to support your sales channels.
· Product Design – Technology is developing fast to enable home based design teams to collaborate more effectively in Virtual Reality.
· Training – Do some of your best staff train new employees. What happens if they get sick and you lose their knowledge for an extended amount of time. Virtual Reality can help
· OH & S – Perform workplace orientation tours safely while maintaining the new distance rules between employees.
· Staff Communications – Tips for managers with home-based staff on how best to maintain productivity and excellent communication as a capable team.
RSVP: Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to the webinar and instructions on how to sign on.