Virtual Industry Forum: Overview of Business Support
SEMMA invites your business to participate in this virtual industry forum in partnership with Chisholm Online, Chisholm Skills & Jobs Centre and the Victorian State Government’s Working for Victoria initiative. This interactive forum has been designed to help your business navigate the supports and services available during the COVID-19 crisis.
We are interested in receiving your feedback and encourage you to post questions throughout the forum.
Join in, connect with industry and discover how to:
- Gain valuable information on new financial assistance from both Federal and State Government can offer business
- Learn about the Victorian Government’s $500 million Working for Victoria initiative, which is matching workers who have lost their jobs due to impacts of COVID-19 with businesses who need more staff
- Explore new and innovative online ways to re-skill and train staff in downtime
- Find out how TAFE and Government can help YOUR business during COVID-19
- Connect with your community and gain insights from SEMMA members on how they are navigating COVID-19
Date: Tuesday 5 May 2020
Time: 9:00am – 10:00am
Place: Online Webinar via Webex