Victorian Big Build Projects | FREE Information Session
About this event
The Chisholm Skills and Jobs Centre would like to introduce you to the retraining and job opportunities across the Victorian Big Build Projects. The Victorian Government is offering free short training courses to help people reskill and find work in the construction industry.
What are the Skills Sets being delivered?
For more information on free Construction Industry Skill Sets, please visit: www.chisholm.edu.au/CISS
- CONISS012 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- CONISS020 – Traffic Management Skill Set
- CONISS014 – Enter and work in confined spaces
- CONISS001 – Operate elevated work platforms (up to 11 m)
- CONISS022 – Remove Non-Friable Asbestos
Am I eligible?
- Must be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or holder of a Permanent Visa.
- The number of Skill Set enrolments must not exceed three (3) and this number includes any government-funded Construction Industry SkillSets commenced at another training provider.
- Must have a physical presence in Victoria while undertaking the training.
- Must not be attending school or registered for home schooling at the time of the course (excluding a School Based Apprentice/Trainee).
To find out more about these opportunities, please register to attend our free information session with the Chisholm Skills and Jobs Centre Team via zoom.
This information session is held on Thursday 14th October at 10:00am and will be concluding at 11:30am. Please register to secure your spot.
Alternately if you have any questions please contact us on (03) 9212 4909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org