SEMMA Workshop: Collaboration In-Depth [in person workshop]
In this exclusive SEMMA workshop facilitated by David Pender, General members will learn about collaboration for mutual benefit. David Pender is one of Australia’s foremost experts in Collaboration and has worked internationally, including with NASA.
PRE-REQUISITE: Prior attendance of David’s introductory workshop on 11 November 2020 or 9 February 2021. Content will build on the previous workshop. Event for General (manufacturing) members.
About the Workshop
Our comprehensive workshop “Collaboration for Growth” will cover:
- The case for collaboration
- The types of behaviours and cultures that are essential for success in collaboration
- Common barriers and how to overcome them
- How much we assume about competitors and how little we really know about them
- Frameworks that are conducive to successful collaboration
- Common forms of collaboration
- Clear identification of the next steps
- The question: How do we unlock the competence, capability, capacity, knowledge and futures so we all achieve more than we can achieve alone?
View the full workshop flyer for more information.
Cnr Princes Highway & Corrigan Road
Springvale, VIC 3171
Light Lunch from 12:30pm
Workshop commences 1:00pm
This event is exclusively for SEMMA members who have previous attended David’s workshop.
Registrations close at 3:30pm on Monday 22nd March 2021!