SEMMA Workshop: Collaboration for Growth
In this exclusive SEMMA workshop facilitated by David Pender, members will learn about collaboration for mutual benefit. This event will be particularly meaningful for SMEs who by collaborating, may get increase their amount of work and have the opportunity to team up with larger organisations/primes than they typically would through their normal channels.
About the Workshop
Our comprehensive workshop “Collaboration for Growth” will cover:
- The case for collaboration
- The types of behaviours and cultures that are essential for success in collaboration
- Common barriers and how to overcome them
- How much we assume about competitors and how little we really know about them
- Frameworks that are conducive to successful collaboration
- Common forms of collaboration
- Clear identification of the next steps
- The question: How do we unlock the competence, capability, capacity, knowledge and futures so we all achieve more than we can achieve alone?
View the full workshop flyer for more information.
3 hours plus 30 min midway break.
This event is exclusively for SEMMA members.
Registrations close at 3:30pm on Tuesday 10 November 2020!