Land Forces 2021 | International Land Defence Exposition
TRADE VISITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
LAND FORCES is the region’s premier international land defence exposition, showcasing equipment, technology and services for the armies of Australia and the Indo-Asia-Pacific.
With more than 95% of exhibition space booked and an accompanying program of highly topical defence, industry and technology conferences, the 2021 LAND FORCES International Land Defence Exposition has already eclipsed the record-breaking 2018 event.
LAND FORCES will enable Defence, Industry and Army to engage face-to-face on the planned A$55 billion investment in Australia’s land defence capability over the next decade, through:
- A three-day Industry and Defence Conference Program, built around the themes of:
- Industry Capability – Equipping Defence
- Innovation and Technology for the Future Force
- Civil Defence – Preparing for Community Crisis
- A comprehensive industry exhibition with more than 600 participating companies.
- Formal business to business networking programs and events.