Ignite Workshop #6 | Part 2 – Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business
Social media can help your small business maintain customer connections. Build significant networks by establishing a presence where your potential customers congregate social media. Creating an account is the first step, but this workshop will teach you the ins-and-outs of posting, connecting, and managing your social media accounts. This workshop is part 2 of 2.
Learn which social media platforms are best for finding your target audience, the intricacies of each channel for business, and how to increase brand loyalty and boost web traffic.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Why social media is important for small business
- Which platforms will drive the most customers to your small business
- Creating a content distribution strategy to maintain a consistent brand
- Utilising social media management tools to schedule posts and analyse performance
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Create and optimise social media profiles/pages for their small business
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to use social media!
Ignite Program has partnered with Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services to deliver this workshop. Join guest speaker Clarissa Harris to learn about Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business.
Register for this workshop to take advantage of social media and improve the online reach of your small business.
Registrations are required. Click here to register.
This program will be delivered in person at the location listed below.
Participants will require the following
- Contact details (Name, email address, contact number) to check-in on the day
- Smartphone/smart device to scan QR Code
- Face mask
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
All COVIDSafe guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this event. All attendees must be checked in.