Grant Research & Writing
“What You Need to Know About Grants” Webinar Series
Many businesses are unaware of the opportunities available in the Grant Research and Writing space. They also may not have the time and resources to craft their application and project manage the process. Caitlin specialises in Government Grants – State and Federal and has experience in Private Philanthropic and Private Sector Grants. She looks forward to meeting and sharing these insights!
In this informative 45-minute on-line seminar, you will find out about:
• The fundamentals of Grant Research and Writing – Types of Grants, average length of applications, trends in grant focus areas etc.
• The process she follows to determine eligibility of businesses for grants.
• Project management for grant research and writing.
• The importance of layering narrative, technical language, and strategy.
• Begin assessing your grant readiness: You will come away with a clear understanding of whether your business can benefit from undertaking a grant/s project.
Who should attend?
Any business who is undertaking innovation, creating something new or looking to make a major investment over an 18–24-month project.