Future Focus: Scenario Planning for a Post-Pandemic World
The coronavirus pandemic has thrown all our future plans into disarray, and we still don’t know what’s around the corner in the next few weeks and months. In an uncertain future, many people fall into the trap of setting smaller goals or making short-term plans. But that’s the wrong approach. Instead of only planning for what you can see, use scenario planning as a tool for working with uncertainty and creating flexible plans.
This presentation will be recorded, and the recording will be available to everybody who registers.
About Gihan Perera
Gihan is one of Australia’s leading online presenters, and has been running online presentations since 2009, when they were just in their infancy – and long before some people even had fast broadband Internet. His expertise in this area includes:
- Teaching other thought leaders and presenters the art and science of online presentations, through his workshops, membership site, and his book Webinar Smarts.
- Showing business professionals how to apply these same skills in their workplace and global teams.
- Working with Citrix (the company behind GoToWebinar), teaching their clients in Australia, the UK, Europe, and the USA how to run better online presentations.
- Being invited by Garr Reynolds, the author of the world-renowned bestseller Presentation Zen (widely considered the best book on presentation design), to write the online presentation section for the book.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“Presenting a 90-minute online presentation about innovation is a serious challenge for anybody, but Gihan’s presentation was simply world class. Some of our participants even rated it the best online presentation they have ever attended.”
– Darren Hill, Creating Synergy