Endeavour Awards 2020
The Endeavour Awards are presented annually by SEMMA’s media partner Manufacturers’ Monthly, and are supported by National Manufacturing Week (NMW).
The awards is an occasion for all involved in manufacturing across Australia to celebrate the many successes within the industry, to help share these successes with a broader audience, to network, and to learn more about the many remarkable personalities and enterprises that make the industry great.
- Nominations open: Monday 4 November 2019
- Nominations close: EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY 8 MAY 2020
- Finalists announced: Monday 11 May 2020
- Judging of finalists: Monday 18 – Friday 29 May 2020
- Winners announced: July edition of Manufacturers’ Monthly
- Nominating is free, and must be completed using the online form by 11:59pm FRIDAY 8 MAY 2020.
- Your nomination must be completed in one sitting; a partially completed form cannot be saved and reopened at a later date.
- Please have any supporting documentation (i.e. export approvals, photographs, marketing materials) ready to upload.
- All products and/or technologies must be manufactured and commercially available in Australia.
- Where the Award is for a company, the company must operate within Australia.
- All product nominations must be accompanied by a high resolution image (at least 1MB in size) suitable for print publication.