Emotional Resilience through Conversation
This complimentary introductory workshop is designed to equip leaders with the communication strategies required to facilitate a culture of psychological safety during the COVID-19 restrictions. It is also designed to enable employees to have the capability and conﬁdence to use the “TALK” strategies to initiate conversations that can support their fellow team members.
This Workshop will provide you Tips On:
- Tell when a team member is in distress and ways to start a conversation
- Acknowledge the team member and their concern using Gratitude
- Listen with Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence to help them externalise their concern
- Keep in touch to support them and/or refer them on to other support services
The workshop will also provide useful tips on how to look at our own mindset and how a simple conversation can make a difference to your teams well-being and work performance.
This is a complimentary workshop and we are restricting numbers to a maximum of 20 participants to ensure there is good interaction and time for Q&A.
- Wednesday 10th June 2020
- Wednesday 15th July 2020
- Wednesday 12th August 2020
Time: From 1pm – 2:30pm (Melbourne Time)
How to Register: Please CLICK HERE to register.
Please note places are limited and there is a maximum of 3 participants per organisation.
This workshop will be through a Live Online Zoom Meeting and once you register, a calendar invite and a Zoom Meeting link will be sent to your email.