Circular Procurement & Asset Management
Key benefits of this free webinar include:
- How SMEs are best positioned to benefit from transforming their asset life-cycle
- How SMEs with limited capex can save on machinery/equipment
- Maximising the value and life of your existing assets
- Alternatives to disposing of under utilized assets into landfill
What is Circular Procurement?
Circular procurement is a process which seeks to extend the lifespan of procured assets via repair or reuse within the same organisation or between other organisations.
LUP Global helps provide a marketplace to redistribute assets/equipment that have come to the end of their first life onto a second life to reduce primary procurement.
Why should you want to attend this webinar?
- Gain an understanding of Circular Asset Management and the benefits to you
- Understand how you can create significant cost savings
- Contribute to the ongoing sustainability of our planet