Casey Business Awards 2021
Council is thrilled to announce that the Casey Business Awards are back for 2021! These awards recognise and celebrate our diverse local businesses and their achievements. This year the Casey Business Awards offer all applicants exclusive access to an exciting range of business development programs including free mentoring and INNovation Crowd invite-only workshops.
Entering the awards provides many wonderful opportunities to be recognised for your business’s outstanding effort and contribution to the City of Casey, to gain publicity and media exposure, to form relationships with other local businesses and business leaders and receive valuable feedback from industry experts. All businesses in the City of Casey are encouraged to participate.
- The Casey Business Awards 2021 are free to enter.
- Businesses must be located within the City of Casey.
- Applicants must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and hold relevant licences, permits and approvals to operate the business before 1 March 2020.
- Businesses must have been operating for a minimum of 12 months from the 4th March 2020.
- One application only per business is permitted.
- Businesses may apply in one of the four categories.
Not only are the Casey Business Awards a wonderful opportunity to promote your business, but category winners will recieve cash prizes of $1000 and Casey Business of the Year will recieve $2000. Full details about prizes for participants, finalists and winners can be found here. The Casey Business Awards program will culminate with the presentation of awards at the prestigious Gala Awards Dinner, to be held in June 2021.
|5 March 2021||Entries Open|
|8 April 2021||Entries Close|
|12 April 2021||Judging Commences|
|13 May 2021||Finalists Announced at an exclusive Business Breakfast networking event|
|25 June 2021||Winners Announced at a special Gala Evening event|