Can a business make vaccines compulsory for staff?
SEMMA Member AB Phillips are hosting a webinar to discuss whether a business can make vaccines compulsory for staff.
Vaccinations are a hot topic for all business owners right now. There is a divide between wanting to enforce staff vaccination to support overall health & wellbeing and supporting a staff member’s right to choose if they would like to be vaccinated, and when.
Find out more about this hot topic in our upcoming webinar where Nick Duggal, National Workplace Practice Group Head at Moray & Agnew will discuss the following:
- Analysis of the Fair Work Ombudsmen guidance note
- When it is appropriate to collect information of employee vaccinations
- Methods employers can take to encourage vaccinations
- Assessing the relevant risk profile for your workplace
- When vaccinations can arguably been mandated for your workers
- Potential worksite occupier liability issues