All places full, further RSVPs will be allocated to waiting list! Event DetailsDate: Wednesday 29th May 2019Time: 7:45am - 7:55am Arrival and Visitor Sign-In 8:00am - 9:00am PresentationPlace: Davey
All places full, further RSVPs will be allocated to waiting list!
Date: Wednesday 29th May 2019
Time: 7:45am – 7:55am Arrival and Visitor Sign-In
8:00am – 9:00am Presentation
Place: Davey Pumps, 6 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179
RSVP: 10 guests maximum, RSVP via SEMMA website by 27th May
*** Due to high demand for this event, this event is full ***
*** All guests who respond from now onwards (3pm Monday 20th May) will be placed on a waiting list ***
Team Assurance in collaboration with Davey Pumps are offering an exclusive visit to SEMMA members to attend their “digital toolbox meeting”.
The frontline teams at pump manufacturer Davey are engaged and participating in lean activities on a daily basis. This has driven them to the lowest injury rate in their 80-year history and workcover premiums are the lowest they’ve ever been.
RESULTS FROM TEAM ASSURANCE
- Improved culture of sharing and discussing safety concerns in the work place
- Increased awareness – staff are more vigilant and more willing to discuss safety concerns
- Every staff member has visibility of all safety concerns and is motivated to improve the safety culture
- Team leaders have reduced administration tasks, and become more involved in safety discussions and corrective actions to help improve safety across the site
- A continuous improvement approach to safety across the site has been achieved
- Closeout of actions happens at a much faster rate, and no action goes missing once raised
The SEMMA Board of Directors encourages any members who can attend to do so and see how Team Assurance are helping change the game for manufacturers and help making them Industry 4.0 ready.
(Wednesday) 7:45am - 9:00am
Davey Pumps, Scoresby
6 Lakeview Drive
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.