Nominations for the 2022 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards are now open!
SEMMA encourages members to make a nomination on the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame website.
With the 2022 theme of ‘Making it in Victoria’, the Awards will recognise outstanding achievements by Victorian businesses and individuals who uphold a high standard of excellence in manufacturing.
- Nominations open – Tuesday 10 May 2022
- Nominations close – Tuesday 31 May 2022
- Winners will be announced at the Hall of Fame Gala Dinner at Palladium at Crown – Tuesday 26 July 2022
COMPANY AWARDS 2022
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business (less than 20 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business (20-200 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business (over 200 employees)
Note: Companies submitting applications to the above categories will automatically be considered for the following awards:
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development
- Leader in Industry 4.0
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships
- Company Induction to the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame
- Leader in low carbon economy
- Outstanding responsiveness to COVID-19
- Leader in diversity and inclusion
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS 2022
- Honour Roll – Service to Industry
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year
- Young Manufacturer of the Year
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SEMMA love to see our manufacturers be acknowledged for their achievements and are keen to assist any members who are unsure of the nominations process.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Provide a letter of support for your application with SEMMA letterhead
- Book seats or tables on your behalf to ensure seating in the SEMMA area
- Provide guidance on nominating yourself or your business, or another individual/business
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the Awards or for any nominations assistance.
We will be in touch again when tickets to the gala dinner are available for purchase.