The closing date for applications to the (BCP) has been extended – applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on Sunday 4 July 2021.
The Business Competitiveness Program (BCP) offers grants of up to $500,000 (33% of eligible project expenditure) to assist eligible Victorian manufacturing businesses to expand their operations and implement new adaptive manufacturing technologies and processes.
Applications for the first funding round are now open, with a second round to open later in 2021 (August–September).
WHO CAN APPLY
The program is open to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) that are on a growth trajectory and require support to expand their manufacturing operations.
To be eligible for the program an applicant must:
- operate a business located in Victoria
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be currently engaged in manufacturing or the manufacturing supply chain or demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to the manufacturing supply chain
- employ at least 20 FTE (full-time equivalent) staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to applicants that employ less than 200 people)
- agree to meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure.