We are patent & trade mark attorneys providing a wide range of intellectual property services.
In addition to over 20 years IP experience our patent attorneys are qualified mechanical engineers and have significant experience working as engineers for Melbourne based manufacturers. With this experience they are ideally placed to patent manufacturers’ inventions.
Our clients benefit from simple, practical advice without legalese because we tailor our approach to suit our clients' needs and preferences. Our clients include manufacturing businesses of all sizes, from new start-ups through to multi-nationals, along with universities and innovative individuals. Regardless of whether you are a time-poor manager who simply needs the answer or a details person interested in the minutiae, you will be impressed by our service.
We are based in Melbourne and registered to practice in Australia & New Zealand. We routinely visit our clients in the industrial centres surrounding Melbourne and the regional centres further out in country Victoria. We work with trade mark & patent attorneys around the globe to secure effective IP protection internationally.
WADESON. Melbourne based. International reach.
We can assist to:
- guard your competitive advantage through patent, design and trade mark protection locally and worldwide;
- evaluate your freedom to make, use and sell new developments (aka freedom to operate);
- monitor what competitors are doing through competitor surveillance;
- enforce your intellectual property rights against infringers; and
- defend when others seek to enforce their intellectual property rights against you.